Add a new twist to your favorite cocktails with some Vodka Infused Boba Tapioca Pearls!
How to Make Vodka Infused Boba Tapioca Pearls
- Some cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put cooked Black Tapioca Pearls in a bowl or container
- Pour in enough Vodka to cover all the Black Tapioca Pearls
- Stir lightly to make sure all the Black Tapioca Pearls are covered in Vodka
- Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes to let the Black Tapioca Pearls soak in the Vodka
- *Note: If you leave the Black Tapioca Pearls soaked in for too long, its color and texture will change
- Add to your favorite cocktail and enjoy!