Learn how to make a taro smoothie bubble tea quickly and easily with Bubble Tea Supply’s Neptune Ice products. This was filmed during a Bubble Tea Supply training session with our friends Ted Tsakiris (Co-founder of Teddy’s Bigger Burgers) and Bree Stula (Owner of Banyan Breeze Coffee Company).
- 1 Scoop Taro Powder
- 2 Scoops Creamer & Sugar Mix
- 4 oz Water
- 2 cups of Ice
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put Taro Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and water in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add cooked Black Tapioca Pearls into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Add in the Taro Smoothie mixture
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!