Learn quickly how to make this refreshing passion fruit black iced tea. This is perfect for parties and an easy addition to any menu. Iced black tea infused with exotic fruit syrups are the cornerstones for bubble tea shops, cafe, pop ups and mobile vendors in Asia and now in the USA.
- Boil 1 gallon water
- After boiling the water, turn off heat and add Black Tea filter bag
- Cover pot and steep for 12 minutes
- After 12 minutes, remove tea bag
- Pour tea into a gallon pitcher and refrigerate until ready to serve
- Pour 12 oz brewed Black Tea into a Shaker Cup
- Add 1 oz Sugar Syrup
- Add 2 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- Shake for a minute or two to blend the tea and syrup
- Pour into a 16 oz glass or Plastic Drinking Cup with ice
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!