Learn how to make an Instant Thai Tea Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Instant Thai Tea Flavor Powder with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
How to Make Instant Thai Tea Bubble Tea with Boba Tapioca Pearls
- 2 Scoops Instant Thai Tea Flavor Powder
- 4-6 oz Water
- 16 oz Ice
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put the Instant Thai Tea Powder, water, and ice into a Shaker Cup
- Shake for a minute or two to blend the ingredients
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls and ice into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the Honeydew Latte mixture
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!