Learn how to make a Creme Brulee Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Creme Brulee Flavor Powder with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Creme Brulee Powder
- 2 Scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4-6 oz Water
- 16 oz Ice
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Whipped Cream
- Put the Creme Brulee Powder, Sugar & Creamer Mix, water, and ice into a Shaker Cup
- Shake for a minute or two to blend the ingredients
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls and ice into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the Creme Brulee mixture
- Top with whipped cream
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!