Learn how to make a Coconut Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Coconut Flavor Powder with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Coconut Powder
- 2 Scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Cup Ice (about 16 oz)
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put Coconut Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the blended Coconut Bubble Tea mixture
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!