Learn how to make a Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Chocolate Flavor Powder with chocolate chips and Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 scoop Chocolate Powder
- 2 scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4 oz water
- 1 cup ice (about 16 oz)
- 1 scoop chocolate chips
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Whipped Cream
- Put Chocolate Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add 1 scoop chocolate chips and blend again for a few seconds
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the blended Chocolate Chocolate Chip mixture
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle with some chocolate chips
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!