Learn how to make a Blue Hawaii Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Blue Hawaii Flavor Powder with Vodka and Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 scoop Blue Hawaii Powder
- 2 scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4 oz water
- 1 cup ice (about 16 oz)
- 1 shot Vodka
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Whipped Cream
- Put Blue Hawaii Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add 1 shot Vodka and blend again for a few seconds
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the blended Blue Hawaii with Vodka mixture
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle with a dash of Blue Hawaii Powder
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!