Make your cooked Boba Tapioca Pearls last longer by freezing them, then unfreeze when ready to serve. This technique will allow you to keep your cooked Boba Tapioca Pearls longer while maintaining their chewiness and consistency.
How to Freeze and Unfreeze Bubble Tea Supply Boba Tapioca
- Cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put cooked Black Tapioca Pearls into a Ziploc freezer bag
- Flatten the freezer bag and release any air
- Lay the bag flat in the freezer
- When ready to serve, put the frozen Tapioca Pearls in pot with boiling water and boil for 5 minutes
- Stir occasionally
- After boiling for 5 minutes, turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes
- Drain out hot water
- Run lukewarm or cold water over the pearls and drain the water from them
- Pour tapioca into a bowl or container and cover in sugar syrup
- Serve and enjoy!