Learn how to make Taro Bubble Tea by the gallon using Bubble Tea Supply’s Taro Flavor Powder with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 2 cups Taro Powder
- 4 cups Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4 cups warm water
- Cold water
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- 8 oz Ice
- Put the Taro Powder, Sugar & Creamer Mix, and warm water into a 1 gallon container/pitcher
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly using a whisker or a large spoon
- Fill with cold water and mix again
- Cover the container/pitcher
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls and ice into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the Taro Bubble Tea mixture
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!