Learn how to make a Orange Creamsicle drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Orange Flavor Powder with Vanilla Ice Cream and Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Orange Powder
- 2 Scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Cup Ice (about 16 oz)
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Vanilla Ice Cream Cream
- Put Orange Tea Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream and blend again for a few seconds
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the blended Orange Creamsicle mixture
- Top with 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Sprinkle with a dash of Orange Powder
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!