Learn how to make a Mocha Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Mocha Flavor Powder with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Mocha Powder
- 4 oz Water
- 16 oz Ice
- 6 oz Coffee
- 1/4 cup cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Whipped Cream
- Put the Mocha Powder, Sugar & Creamer Mix, water, and ice into a Shaker Cup
- Shake to blend the ingredients
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls into a mason jar drinking glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the Mocha Bubble Tea mixture
- Pour in Coffee
- Fill with ice if needed
- Top with whipped cream and a bit of Mocha Flavor Powder
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!