Learn how to make a Lava Flow Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Coconut Flavor Powder, Pineapple Flavor Powder, and Strawberry Syrup topped with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Coconut Powder
- 1 Scoop Pineapple Powder
- 2 Scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 2 Oz Strawberry Syrup
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Cup Ice (about 16 oz)
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put Coconut Powder, Pineapple Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour Strawberry Syrup into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the blended Pina Colada Bubble Tea mixture
- Top with cooked Tapioca Pearls
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!