Learn how to make a Green Tea Latte Bubble Tea drink using Bubble Tea Supply’s Green Tea Flavor Powder with Boba Tapioca Pearls by Neptune Ice. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Green Tea Powder
- 2 Scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Cup Ice (about 16 oz)
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Whipped Cream
- Put Green Tea Powder, Creamer & Sugar Mix, water, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the blended Green Tea Latte Bubble Tea mixture
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle with a dash of Green Tea Powder
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!