Learn how to make a Honeydew Boba Bubble Tea drink by Bubble Tea Supply. This is the standard recipe for our flavor powder however you can easily substitute in milk, almond milk, etc for the creamer and water. You can also change out the sweetener to match the flavor preferences of your customers or friends and family.
- 1 Scoop Honeydew Powder
- 2 Scoops Sugar & Creamer Mix
- 4-6 oz Water
- 16 oz Ice
- 2 oz cooked Black Tapioca Pearls (recipe with video: http://bit.ly/1VkcTDS)
- Put the Honeydew Powder, Sugar & Creamer Mix, and Water into a Shaker Cup
- Shake for a minute or two to blend the ingredients
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls and ice into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup
- Pour in the Honeydew Latte mixture
- Add Fat Bubble Tea Straw and enjoy!